CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Morning Delight to Sh!t

What a day so far! We had a leprechaun visit and make a tower in our house this morning...

obviously poor quality photo, i have better ones on my camera not downloaded yet

Jacoby woke up and I went to get him and had him look over the balcony and he goes... "mommy, was dat?" I say: a leprechaun was here! He says: A lep - chaun build a taw - urr? I say: yes Jacoby yes he did, lets go wake up cammi and tell her!

He then proceeds to run in her room stuttering a lepachaun here cammi! Cam refuses to get out of bed and is now yelling my ears my ears! (apparently Jacoby's wake up call didnt go over well) She eventually gets up, we go down stairs and they pull the stools over and sit and stare at the "taw-urr" (tower) in aww and keep pointing at new discoveries they see on it, like Phineas, the bananas etc.

Everything was going, got them dressed, fed and all ready to go on time for once... I was very proud and they got to enjoy a st. patty's morning.  Then I get in the car... its on E instantly so I had to the nearest gas station, full service sunoco looked good. I say please just put 30 because i was in a rush and wanted to make sure cam got to school on time. The gas is pumpling the lady comes out and says, im sorry but I ran the card 2x and its not going through. SH!T I panic!

Like huh, I know theres money in there, like those stupid deadbeat people. I have no other means of payment on me at the time, what do I do!!!!
I call Z, no answer, no text answer also...
The kids are fine and dandy though...


After Cam's drop off, i check the computer at my mom's and find a huge debit. Freak out, check it still have no idea, call the bank, still no idea blablabla. Finally a few hours later Z decided to call me back! He did it, and just hadn't got to transfering the $ this morning but it was on his agenda! You know what I said, sitting at a gas station trying to figure out how to pay for my already pumped gas WAS NOT on my agenda this morning Thanks! Grr.

Happy ST PATTY'S Day Girls
Krissy

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow, that's quite an eventful morning! I can't believe what that crazy little leprechaun did! They tend to be mischievous! I still wanna know how you paid for your gas! lol

Krissy said...

haha I used my other debit card that had nothing on it then I had to run to transfer money at the bank to that on...

Jill said...

I like your tower!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Nice tower!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the follow! Following you back :-)

Laura said...

haha that is awesome!

Post a Comment